About Ty Cobb Little League
Ty Cobb Little League was established in 1952, being one of the first three Little Leagues established in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Visit our Facebook page.
MISSION STATEMENT - 2017
At Ty Cobb Little League we strive to promote good sportsmanship, the importance of playing as a team, fairness and teaching the fundamentals of playing baseball and softball. We are proud to sponsor divisions in co-ed tee ball & farm league, Minor league baseball & Softball and Little League baseball & softball, ranging in ages 4-12. Our Board is comprised of many hard working individuals overseeing the entire program. We help provide a safe and healthy environment for all of our players. Every season brings new possibilities and our goal is to insure a safe and happy environment for our families to enjoy the great games Little League has to offer.
Important Documents (PDF)
Board of Directors 2017
- PRESIDENT-Michelle Hashem
- VICE PRESIDENT-Tom Fitton
- TREASURER-Courtney Bateman
- PLAYER AGENT-Jill Shea
- SECRETARY-Katie Roy
- SAFETY OFFICER-Tom Fitton
- SIGN & SPONSOR COORDINATOR-Lisa Fitton
- EQUIPMENT MANAGER-Ron Dolat
- SHACK MANAGER-Tina Chaput
- FIELD MAINTENANCE-Ed Lavin, Jim Marks, Ron Dolat, Courtney Bateman
- UNIFORM COORDINATORS- Katie Roy
- TY COBB HANDYMAN-Kevin Gour
- UMPIRE COORDINATOR-Michelle Hashem
- SCHEDULING COORDINATOR-Michelle Hashem